Waffleicious Wednesday Recipe Contest Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Offer only good in the USA.
- Contest period: January 1, 2017 – June 30, 2017.
- Eligible Pinnacle product (Aunt Jemima® Waffles (whole grain) #43577) used in new menu item must be purchased from a food service distributor.
- Maximum 5 contest entries per school food service location; must submit a different recipe for each individual contest entry.
- Contest entries will be judged on creative use of the qualifying Pinnacle product in a breakfast or lunch recipe. Winners will be selected at the sole discretion of Pinnacle Foods Group LLC.
- Contest submissions must be postmarked by July 15, 2017. Illegible submissions will be rejected. Pinnacle Foods Group LLC is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected submissions.
- Pinnacle Foods Group LLC reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel this contest at any time and for any reason.
- This contest is void where prohibited or otherwise regulated. All federal, state, and local laws apply. All issues or disputes regarding this contest shall be governed by the state of New Jersey.
- Five (5) winners will receive $500.00, awarded as a grant to their school district. One winner will be selected from each of 5 regions – see map for region breakdown.
- Total value of all grants: $2,500.00. Grants are not transferable, except at the sole discretion of Pinnacle Foods Group LLC. Limit one grant per school district. All taxes and other expenses, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- Must be 21 years of age or older as of January 1, 2017 and a legal United States resident.
- Must be a K-12 school food service operator or employee thereof who develops or prepares menu items for your school food service location.
- You will be disqualified if:
- Entering this contest violates your employer’s policies
- You or a member of your immediate family is employed by Pinnacle Foods Group LLC, or any advertising or public relations agency doing business with Pinnacle Foods Group LLC.
- At its sole discretion, Pinnacle Foods Group LLC determines that you participated in cheating, deception, or other unfair practices in the course of entering this contest.
- Winners will be selected on or about July 31, 2017, and will be notified by August 15, 2017. Winners will be posted online at at the conclusion of the contest.
- Winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a release form allowing Pinnacle Foods Group LLC to use the winner’s name, likeness, and menu idea for publicity and advertising.